Park Spring Glove
Item No. 30430
The Park spring glove is developed with the park an pipe rider in mind, also taking snowboarders need in consideration. it has been constructed by using a combination of dWR treated imitation suede on the palm and fingers and durable lycra fabric. The Park spring glove also features large areas of silicon print on the palm for improved safety, grip and comfort and a goggle wipe is included on the thumb to clean goggles and maintain good visibility. The Park spring glove provides a particular flat fit for better mobility, especially when riding without ski poles.
SIZES XS, S, M, L, XL
- Mix of water resistance imitation suede and spandex.
- Silicon printing on palm and fingers for improved grip
- Imitation suede on backside of fingers for reinforcement, neoprene cuff for warmth
- Specific flat fit
- Conductive thumb
- Detachable wrist leash
- Debossed POC logo on index finger
- Short cuff with veclro closure
- Goggle wipe on the thumb