Coron Air SPIN
Developed in collaboration with leading professionals and POC team athletes, including slopestyle legend, Martin Söderström and Robin Wallner from the Ibis Enduro racing team, the Coron Air SPIN helmet offers the ideal blend of performance, protection, ventilation and all day comfort.
Item No. 10663
- Superior ventilation due to innovative air flow and vent design.
- Lightweight, specifically designed to be worn all day.
- Features POC’s patent pending rotational impact protection system, SPIN (Shearing Pad INside).
- Emergency removable cheek pads for added security in the case of a head or neck injury.
- Ear chambers designed to support improved balance and hearing.
- Chin bar constructed for optimized protection and easy breathing.
- Break Away visor designed to break off in the case of an impact to protect the rider’s neck.
- Multi-impact EPP liner.
- All internal padding can be removed for washing.
- Simple and effective buckle fastening system for added security.
- Precision and seemless fit with new Ora mountain bike goggle.
CERTIFICATIONS EN 1078, CPSC 12.03, AS/NZ 2063:2008, ASTM F1952
For more sizing information and instruction on how to measure yourself, visit our Fit Guide page.